Kafka (was Re: YACC, going the other way)

jeffj@mcs213k.cs.umr.edu (Jeff Jenness)
Tue, 30 Apr 91 02:11:10 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Kafka (was Re: YACC, going the other way) jeffj@mcs213k.cs.umr.edu (1991-04-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: jeffj@mcs213k.cs.umr.edu (Jeff Jenness)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 91 02:11:10 GMT

In article <1289@theseas.ntua.gr> zvr@ntua.gr (Alexios Zavras) writes:
> Check out kafka, a tool that does exactly what you want !
>The source was posted on the net (altough many years ago),
>so it must be archived somewhere.
>
> It is the base on which the games insult, babble and flame are
>based: each of them is just a grammar specification.

After seeing this post I checked archie, but the only reference was at
kth.se which only carried an archive description of the source without
the source! I also checked the usual comp.sources.* but I am afraid that
the software (dated 1985) predates these sources. Does anyone know of
the location for the kafka package along with babble, insult and flame?
If all the responses are by email I will post a summary of responses.

Thanks,
Jeff Jenness
jeffj@cs.umr.edu