MS-DOS EXE-to-C Decompiler testers wanted

guthery@acw.com (Scott Guthery)
23 Apr 91 01:40:14 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
MS-DOS EXE-to-C Decompiler testers wanted guthery@acw.com (1991-04-23)
Re: MS-DOS EXE-to-C Decompiler testers wanted carter@cs.wisc.edu (1991-04-25)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.lang.c
From: guthery@acw.com (Scott Guthery)
Date: 23 Apr 91 01:40:14 GMT

About a year ago I asked for beta testers for an MS-DOS EXE-to-C decompiler
and about 20 hearty souls stepped forward. Their answer was "No." so we went
back to the drawing boards. Well, we're back with another try and looking
for beta testers again. If you'd be interested in taking this model out for
a test drive, send me your postal address and I'll send back a diskette and
a questionnaire.

Thanks, Scott
Austin Code Works
NET Domain: guthery@uunet.uu.net Post: 11100 Leafwood Lane
COM Domain: guthery@acw.com Austin, Texas 78750-3464 USA
US Domain: guthery@acw.austin.tx.us FAX: +1 (512) 258-1342
Usenet: {uunet}!acw!guthery Voice: +1 (512) 258-0785
CompuServe: 70240,221 Fidonet: 1:382/12
Packet: N5MDE @ KB5PM Prodigy: BCDG83A