From comp.compilers

woodward@uicbert.eecs.uic.edu (Jeff Woodward)
Wed, 16 Jan 91 04:10:31 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
article 91-01-048 woodward@uicbert.eecs.uic.edu (1991-01-16)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: woodward@uicbert.eecs.uic.edu (Jeff Woodward)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 91 04:10:31 GMT

I am in the midst of preparing for the Ph.D qualifying exam here
at the Univ of Ill at Chicago. I am particularly interested in
texts which you, the reader, may have encountered which might
spend an extra amount of time on language implementation details
and theory. ( i.e. activation records, comparison and contrast
of implementation strategies for programming language components ).

if there is enough interest, I will compile and post the results.

thanks in advance for the help.

JP Woodward
Univ of Ill at Chicago