Looking for a front-end of a FORTRAN-Compiler

griebl@platon.fmi.uni-passau.de (Martin Griebl)
Fri, 7 Dec 90 13:38:38 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for a front-end of a FORTRAN-Compiler griebl@platon.fmi.uni-passau.de (1990-12-07)
Re: Looking for a front-end of a FORTRAN-Compiler mccalpin@perelandra.cms.udel.edu (John D. McCalpin) (1990-12-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: griebl@platon.fmi.uni-passau.de (Martin Griebl)
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 90 13:38:38 GMT

Hello,

I'm looking for a possibility to parse a FORTRAN-program. I know
already that the program, which is to be parsed, is correct. But
I need an internal representation of such a program so that I can
manipulate it in my way. Therefore I would be pleased if anyone
could tell me from where I can get a front-end of a FORTRAN-77-compiler.
As an alternative for a whole front-end a lex and a yacc file for a
FORTRAN-parser would do the same job. I hope that I needn't transform a
standard grammar for FORTRAN into yacc-form since this can be much
work.
Thanks (at least for reading) and Ciao

          Martin

--
Martin Griebl , University of Passau, Germany
    E-Mail: griebl@platon.fmi.uni-passau.de