Re: Compilers taking advantage of architectural enhancements

jourdan@minos.inria.fr
19 Oct 90 09:56:46 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Re: Compilers taking advantage of architectural enhancements anders@dit.lth.se (1990-10-16)
Re: Compilers taking advantage of architectural enhancements hankd@dynamo.ecn.purdue.edu (1990-10-16)
Re: Compilers taking advantage of architectural enhancements preston@titan.rice.edu (1990-10-16)
Re: Compilers taking advantage of architectural enhancements anders@dit.lth.se (1990-10-17)
Re: Compilers taking advantage of architectural enhancements larus@primost.cs.wisc.edu (1990-10-17)
Re: Compilers taking advantage of architectural enhancements hankd@ecn.purdue.edu (1990-10-18)
Re: Compilers taking advantage of architectural enhancements jourdan@minos.inria.fr (1990-10-19)
Compilers taking advantage of architectural enhancements worley@compass.com (1990-10-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: jourdan@minos.inria.fr
Date: 19 Oct 90 09:56:46 GMT

In addition to the references on TWIG given by Preston Briggs, let me add:
Alfred V. Aho, Mahadevan Ganapathi and Steven W. K. Tjiang
Code Generation Using Tree Matching and Dynamic Programming
ACM Trans. on Progr. Lang. and Systems (TOPLAS)
Vol. 11, No. 4 (Oct. 1989), pp. 491-516

The reference on BEG given by Preston is, as far as I know (and I know
them quite well), the only published one.

References on Pagode:
Annie Despland, Monique Mazaud and Raymond Rakotozafy
Using Rewriting Techniques to Produce Code Generators
and Proving them Correct
to appear quite soon in Science of Computer Programming
(report RR-1046, INRIA, Rocquencourt, June 1989)

Annie Despland, Monique Mazaud and Raymond Rakotozafy
PAGODE: A back end generator using attribute abstract syntaxes
and term rewritings
to appear in the proceedings of Compiler Compilers '90,
to be held next week in Schwerin, Germany

Annie Despland, Monique Mazaud and Raymond Rakotozafy
Code generator generation based on template-driven target
term rewriting
Proceedings of Rewriting Techniques and Applications,
Bordeaux, France, May 1987, LNCS 256, pp 105-120.

Annie Despland, Monique Mazaud and Raymond Rakotozafy
An implementation of retargetable code generators in Prolog
Proceedings of the International Workshop on Programming Language
Implementation and Logic Programming (PLILP)
Orleans, France, May 1988, LNCS 348, pp 81-104.

Martin Jourdan <jourdan@minos.inria.fr>, INRIA, Rocquencourt, France.