Looking for data flow analysis references

kwang@sp1.csrd.uiuc.edu (Kwang-Keun Yi)
7 Sep 90 09:25:46

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for data flow analysis references kwang@sp1.csrd.uiuc.edu (1990-09-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: kwang@sp1.csrd.uiuc.edu (Kwang-Keun Yi)
Date: 7 Sep 90 09:25:46

Hi everybody. I'm looking for research reports on some topic.

In paper "A Flexible Approach to Interprocedural Data flow Analysis
and Programs with Recursive Data Structures" by Neil Jones and Steven
Muchnick of POPL '82, they mentioned in the conclusion section that

    "Two areas of investigation that appear fruitful are to consider how
    the computational complexity of the analyzer varies with the choice
    of token set and the the feasibility of building an analyzer with
    the choice of token set as a parameter."

Can somebody help me to find papers on the investigations?
I would be pretty much appreciated.
-kwang

--

Kwangkeun Yi Center for Supercomputing R & D
kwang@csrd.uiuc.edu Univ. of Illinois, 305 Talbot Lab