Is there a compiler for TMS320C25 somewhere?

tommyp@isy.liu.se (Tommy Pedersen)
Tue, 4 Sep 90 09:25:17 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Is there a compiler for TMS320C25 somewhere? tommyp@isy.liu.se (1990-09-04)
Re: Is there a compiler for TMS320C25 somewhere? leech@homer.cs.unc.edu (1990-09-05)
Re: Is there a compiler for TMS320C25 somewhere? mhorne@ka7axd.wv.tek.com (Mike Horne) (1990-09-05)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.dsp
From: tommyp@isy.liu.se (Tommy Pedersen)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 90 09:25:17 GMT

Dear newsgroup,

    Does anyone know of a compiler for Texas Signal Processor TMS320C25?
Preferably to compile C code, but any high level language will do.
(I heard Texas had such a compiler but it was virtually useless
  becuase it generated such slow code????)

Please send response to me by e-mail, and I will post a summary if there
is enough interest.

/Tommy Pedersen

E-mail: tommyp@isy.liu.se
S-mail: Tommy Pedersen
Dept. of EE
                Linkoping University
                S-581 83 Linkoping
[People I know in the DSP biz tell me that although there are many C
compilers for DSP chips, nobody uses them because they're all too slow.
-John]