ACM Transactions Index

samuel@shemp.cs.wisc.edu (Samuel Bates)
Thu, 05 Jul 90 15:53:08 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
ACM Transactions Index samuel@shemp.cs.wisc.edu (1990-07-05)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: samuel@shemp.cs.wisc.edu (Samuel Bates)
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 90 15:53:08 GMT

In all the ACM Transactions on Programming Languages and Systems papers
that I have seen, there has been a heading "Additional Key Words and
Phrases" at the end of the abstract, giving further subjects to which
the article relates. Does anyone know if there is an index to these
subjects, and if so, what it is called I have managed to rule out the
following indices:
ACM Guide to Computing Index
Science Citation Index
Computers and Control Index
I would appreciate any assistance.
--Samuel Bates
samuel@cs.wisc.edu
[As far as I can tell, the keywords are there in case someone decides to
build an automated citation system. Computing Reviews doesn't do anything
with them either. By the way, this doesn't have much to do with compilers,
unless you're thinking of compiling an index. -John]