FORTRAN vectorizer preprocessor

wakatani@sd11.src.mei.co.jp

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
FORTRAN vectorizer preprocessor wakatani@sd11.src.mei.co.jp (1990-04-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.lang.fortran
From: wakatani@sd11.src.mei.co.jp

  I need an information about a program (or system) which can
  translate FORTRAN source code into VECTORIZED or PARALLELIZED
  FORTRAN source code.
  I've heard about "VAST" or "VAST-2", but I couldn't know its detail.

  Does any of you have any reference or pointer for this?

  Thank you very much.

/******
NAME : Akiyoshi Wakatani
ADDRESS : Matsushita Electric Industrial,Semiconductor Research Center
                        Moriguchi,OSAKA,570,JAPAN
E-MAIL : wakatani@sd11.src.mei.co.jp
******/
P.S.
Our recent research was described in "International Conference on
Parallel Processing 1989"(I-319). If you would like to get more
information, please mail me.