Looking for parallelizing references

"Andrej Brodnik (Andy)" <abrodnik@watdragon.uwaterloo.ca>
Mon, 26 Mar 90 18:42:58 EST

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for parallelizing references abrodnik@watdragon.uwaterloo.ca (Andrej Brodnik (Andy)) (1990-03-26)
| List of all articles for this month |

Date: Mon, 26 Mar 90 18:42:58 EST
From: "Andrej Brodnik (Andy)" <abrodnik@watdragon.uwaterloo.ca>

Hi!

I am a student at University of Waterloo, Canada. I have a certain problem
with references. I know that there exist a lot of knowledge on parallelization
of functional and procedural languages. I'd like to employ all levels of
parallelism in my compiler (from fine to coarse), but I do not know where
should I start. Can somebody help me, please?

Regards

Andrej
[In subsequent correspondence, he explained that he's trying to build up a
parallel compilation bibliography, and expects to post the summary. -John]