lex & yacc source for C-language interpreter

turner@Apple.COM (Douglass Turner)
4 Jan 90 01:04:15 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
lex & yacc source for C-language interpreter turner@Apple.COM (1990-01-04)
Re: lex & yacc source for C-language interpreter charlie@genrad.genrad.com (Charlie D. Havener) (1990-01-04)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: turner@Apple.COM (Douglass Turner)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.lang.c
Date: 4 Jan 90 01:04:15 GMT

Has anyone out there got yacc and lex source for a c language interpreter.
If so would you be willing to share it with me? My real need is a c++
interpreter but I'm assuming it's far too early in the game for that.

My intended use is to use it for writing a scene description language for
a 3D rendering system I'm building.

The use will be internal to my research group and will not be distributed
in any product, or anything of that sort.

If you can help or provide leads, I'd be grateful.

Cheers,
Doug Turner
408-974-0484
turner@apple.com
[There's always gcc, but I haven't heard of anyone building an interpreter
onto the back of it. -John]