Information on MESS requested

bacic@ncs.dnd.ca (Eugen Bacic)
Mon, 13 Nov 89 21:37:12 EST

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Information on MESS requested bacic@ncs.dnd.ca (1989-11-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

Date: Mon, 13 Nov 89 21:37:12 EST
From: bacic@ncs.dnd.ca (Eugen Bacic)

I'm interested in finding some information on Peter Lee's MESS system.
It was a system written at the University of Michigan in 1987 for his
PhD. Any information will be appreciated. I believe Dr. Lee is now
working at CMU. I'm really interested in obtaining the source to the
compiler generator.

Also, other information on Compiler Generators will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eugen Bacic
--
Eugen Bacic | Arpa: bacic@ncs.dnd.ca
Sr. InfoSec Research Scientist | Voice: (613) 991-7331