Wanted:LISP Machine Simulators and LISP Compiler Source

dem@caen.engin.umich.edu (Darryle E Merlette)
9 Nov 89 20:48 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Wanted:LISP Machine Simulators and LISP Compiler Source dem@caen.engin.umich.edu (1989-11-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: dem@caen.engin.umich.edu (Darryle E Merlette)
Newsgroups: comp.ai,comp.arch,comp.compilers
Date: 9 Nov 89 20:48 GMT

I'm doing research on compiling LISP to a new architecture. The project will
involve compiling the Gabriel Benchmarks to run on several simulators. Since
it is not my intention to hand compile the benchmarks, I'd like to know if thereexists (preferably public domain) LISP compiler source-code (preferably in
C, but willing to accept any language if C code is not available). In addition, I will need simulators for other machines to compare performance and would
like very much to use a LISP machine simulator (eg. Symbolics). Any and all
information regarding the availability of these items and how I can access
them will be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail your responses. Thanks in
advance.
Darryle Merlette
dem@caen.engin.umich.edu