W-Grammars, 2-Level Grammars, Double-Level Grammars

gatech!uflorida!novavax!greg@ncar.UCAR.EDU (Greg Simco)
9 Nov 88 17:28:28 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
W-Grammars, 2-Level Grammars, Double-Level Grammars gatech!uflorida!novavax!greg@ncar.UCAR.EDU (1988-11-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: gatech!uflorida!novavax!greg@ncar.UCAR.EDU (Greg Simco)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 9 Nov 88 17:28:28 GMT

I am interested in any references to work done in the area of
W-Grammars (2-Level Grammars, Double-Level Grammars).

I have a couple of references but wish to seek more.

Thank You in Advance!

Send any replies on UUCP to:

...{ucf-cs|gatech!uflorida}!novavax!greg

Greg Simco, UNIX Systems Programmer/Administrator
Nova University, Computer Center (Academic Computing Services)
3301 College Avenue Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
[I have the impression that other than a few attempts to implement Algol-68
shortly after the reports came out, W-grammars sank without a trace. I could
be wrong, though. -John]