GNU cc for HCX-9 and other GNU compiler stuff

piet@ruuinf.uucp (Piet van Oostrum)
30 Sep 88 16:26:53 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
GNU cc for HCX-9 and other GNU compiler stuff piet@ruuinf.uucp (1988-09-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: piet@ruuinf.uucp (Piet van Oostrum)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,gnu.gcc
Date: 30 Sep 88 16:26:53 GMT

This question consists of two parts, but they are actually related.

1. Has anybody ported GNU cc to the Harris HCX-9 (also known as CCI/Tahoe) yet?

2. Has anybody tried to seperate the code generation part of gcc from the
parsing part. I ask this because I would like to write a Modula-2 compiler
with the same code generator.

--
Piet van Oostrum, Dept of Computer Science, University of Utrecht
Padualaan 14, P.O. Box 80.089, 3508 TB Utrecht, The Netherlands