Re: Simultaneous Multiple Targeting

steve@hubcap.clemson.edu ("Steve" Stevenson)
1 Jun 88 12:09:04 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Re: Simultaneous Multiple Targeting steve@hubcap.clemson.edu (1988-06-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: steve@hubcap.clemson.edu ("Steve" Stevenson)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 1 Jun 88 12:09:04 GMT

>From article <1040@ima.ISC.COM>, by cdash@boulder.colorado.edu (Charles Shub):
> We are looking into a compiler that will produce object code for several
> targets AT THE SAME TIME. We have not found anything truly relevant in the
> literature.

We're working on the same problem but with some of the supercomputer
systems in mind. We, too, have not found a lot in the literature, but
you may want to go look at the old PQCC stuff for ideas. Also, the
so-called "portable C" system has good documentation in the literature
and probably on your local UNIX system if you've a source license.--

Steve (really "D. E.") Stevenson steve@hubcap.clemson.edu
Department of Computer Science, (803)656-5880.mabell
Clemson University, Clemson, SC 29634-1906