Leaf-function optimization

huguet@CS.UCLA.EDU (Miquel Huguet)
Fri, 13 May 88 15:02:40 PDT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Leaf-function optimization huguet@CS.UCLA.EDU (1988-05-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

Cc: huguet@CS.UCLA.EDU
Date: Fri, 13 May 88 15:02:40 PDT
From: huguet@CS.UCLA.EDU (Miquel Huguet)

Thank you to the people who replied to my posting. I got a couple of
references to compilers that are using this optimization: MIPS and
HP-Spectrum. These are included below. Since the compilers are quite
new, I suppose that the optimization is older than the compilers.
However, no backward references are given in these articles.

        Miquel ARPA: huguet@CS.UCLA.EDU
UUCP: ...!{ihnp4,ucbvac}!ucla-cs!huguet