Sourcecode for COBOL compiler for AT&T SYS V Ver. 2

pvirgo@cucstud.UUCP (Paul Virgo)
1 Apr 88 16:29:13 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Sourcecode for COBOL compiler for AT&T SYS V Ver. 2 pvirgo@cucstud.UUCP (1988-04-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: pvirgo@cucstud.UUCP (Paul Virgo)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 1 Apr 88 16:29:13 GMT

Ignore keyword path, here is the true path:
    !macom1!cucstud!pvirgo!cobcompiler

Being a 'C' and 'sh' man, it has, unfortunately, come to my attention
that a class I will be taking will require use of ANSI COBOL, for which
none of our machines has a compiler. I am cross-posting this in the hope
that perhaps someone may have access to some sourcecode that I can compile
onto our 3B2 with little problem.

Would appreciate any replies.....
P.E. Virgo
[I've never seen any free or cheap Cobol that looked any good, and I've
never seen any at all with source. Good luck. -John
PS: I presume this isn't an April Fools type posting.]