Query on cross compilers

max@omepd.UUCP (Max G. Webb)
Sun, 7 Feb 88 16:24:08 PST

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Query on cross compilers max@omepd.UUCP (1988-02-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

Date: Sun, 7 Feb 88 16:24:08 PST
From: max@omepd.UUCP (Max G. Webb)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers

I have a question regarding the environments commonly used by
people who use cross-compilers. I would like to convince a marketing
type that it is worthwhile supporting a unix hosted cross-compiler for a
chip.

What I need is some information on the environments for which cross
compilers for 32 bit chips are commonly hosted. If anyone could point
me to some data (perhaps an article), I would be much obliged.

Thanks,
max g. webb
[You might just try looking at the ads in the trade press, e.g., Byte and
such systems, in which many of the compilers and assemblers advertised
have Unix versions. I'm not sure I want to know the environment that the
marketeers prefer. -John]
[From max@omepd.UUCP (Max G. Webb)]