Re: EDIF reader/writer wanted

cacd@mucs2.UX.CS.MAN.AC.UK ( H Bannister )
14 Dec 87 14:52:14 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
EDIF reader/writer wanted mae@Sun.COM (1987-11-23)
Re: EDIF reader/writer wanted cacd@mucs2.UX.CS.MAN.AC.UK (1987-12-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: cacd@mucs2.UX.CS.MAN.AC.UK ( H Bannister )
Newsgroups: comp.lsi,comp.compilers
Date: 14 Dec 87 14:52:14 GMT

In article <764@ima.ISC.COM> mae@Sun.COM (Mike Ekberg, Sun {Graphics Product Division}) writes:
>I hear a rumor of an EDIF parser from Manchester, UK.

You hear correctly!!!

The parser/syntax checker is available for a variety of machines, on tape,
floppy or cartridge, from the above institution. It costs 34.50 pounds (that
includes VAT) and to get one you should send for an application form (on
which you can put all your details), from Julie Haworth, Department of Computer
Science, University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL, U.K.

Also, I don't think this is the right place for questions about EDIF - if you
reply to me (jules@mucs, or cacd@mucs2) then I will let you know which
newsgroup is the correct one (when I've found out!)

Jules