Re: BASIC to C, PASCAL, or FORTRAN 77 translator.

think!rutgers!lll-crg!ptsfa!cogent!mark
Mon, 1 Dec 86 13:22:41 PST

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
BASIC to C, PASCAL, or FORTRAN 77 translator. harvard.edu!mimsy.umd.edu!gymble!jhunix!ins_ammm (1986-10-31)
Re: BASIC to C, PASCAL, or FORTRAN 77 translator. think!rutgers!lll-crg!ptsfa!cogent!mark (1986-12-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: mod.compilers
From: think!rutgers!lll-crg!ptsfa!cogent!mark
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 86 13:22:41 PST

In article <251@ima.UUCP> you write:

> I would like to know if there is out there a translator that
>translates MSBASIC programs for the IBM/compatible into PASCAL, Fortran77, or
>C (preferably C). I am willing to pay the price of a commercial package if
>it exists.

Try contacting Lambda Biosystems in a town whose name I cannot remember,
but it is near Denver, Colorado. The man to talk to is Ron Brown. We got
a AlphaBasic to UXBasic translator from him which saved us literally months
of work. Ron has developed many more translators for many other languages.
In fact, he has been more successful writing translators lately than in
selling his medical application packages (well, don't hold me to that, I may
be mistaken). At any rate, his translators have been in high demand and we
have given them good referrals.

I don't know their address, but their phone number is: 1-303-985-9964

| Mark Steven Jeghers - the living incarnation of "Deep-Thought" |
| {ihnp4,cbosgd,lll-lcc,lll-crg}|{dual,ptsfa}!cogent!mark |