BASIC to C, PASCAL, or FORTRAN 77 translator.

harvard.edu!mimsy.umd.edu!gymble!jhunix!ins_ammm
Fri, 31 Oct 86 19:21:11 EST

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
BASIC to C, PASCAL, or FORTRAN 77 translator. harvard.edu!mimsy.umd.edu!gymble!jhunix!ins_ammm (1986-10-31)
Re: BASIC to C, PASCAL, or FORTRAN 77 translator. think!rutgers!lll-crg!ptsfa!cogent!mark (1986-12-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: mod.compilers
From: harvard.edu!mimsy.umd.edu!gymble!jhunix!ins_ammm
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 86 19:21:11 EST
Real-sender: harvard.edu!mimsy.umd.edu!gymble!jhunix!ins_ammm

I would like to know if there is out there a translator that
translates MSBASIC programs for the IBM/compatible into PASCAL, Fortran77, or
C (preferably C). I am willing to pay the price of a commercial package if
it exists.
Please E-mail, as I do not read these newsgroups regularly. [Please
reply to him, not to compilers, unless of general interest -John]
The BASIC I am using is MSBASIC, the version that works with
IBMs, I am also using a compiler rather than an interpreter.
Please respond, because a 58K file is waiting to be useful.
Thank you all.

Mazen MOKHTAR, harvard.edu!mimsy.umd.edu!gymble!jhunix!ins_ammm