Re: Data flow analysis questions

decvax!ucbvax!tektronix!ogcvax!pase (Douglas M. Pase)
Tue, 23 Sep 86 14:24:07 pdt

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Data flow analysis questions johnl@ima.UUCP (1986-03-21)
Re: Data flow analysis questions johnl@ima.UUCP (1986-04-07)
Re: Data flow analysis questions decvax!ucbvax!tektronix!ogcvax!pase (1986-09-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: mod.compilers
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 86 14:24:07 pdt
From: decvax!ucbvax!tektronix!ogcvax!pase (Douglas M. Pase)

In article <ima.181> Rob Warnock writes:
> My two workhorse references on data-flow (and control-flow) analysis
> are:
>
> 1. William Wulf, et. al., "The Design of an Optimizing Compiler",
> (American-Elseivier 1975).
>
> 2. Hecht, "Flow Analysis of Computer Programs" (North-Holland 1977).

I've been hunting high and low for copies of these two books, and yes,
they really are out of print. Does anyone have a spare copy or know of
one that they might be willing to part with for a reasonable price?
(I'm especially after the first reference.) I could sure use some help
finding them.
Doug Pase -- ...ucbvax!tektronix!ogcvax!pase or pase@Oregon-Grad