Re: Compilers digest Vol. 1 Number 4

compilers@ima.UUCP
3 Jan 86 19:57:00 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compilers digest Vol. 1 Number 4 compilers@ima.UUCP (1986-01-03)
Re: Compilers digest Vol. 1 Number 4 compilers@ima.UUCP (1986-01-03)
Re: Compilers digest Vol. 1 Number 4 compilers@ima.UUCP (1986-01-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: compilers@ima.UUCP
Newsgroups: mod.compilers
Date: 3 Jan 86 19:57:00 GMT
Nf-ID: #N:ima:136300014:000:740
Nf-From: ima!compilers Jan 3 14:57:00 1986

[from darryl at ISM780C (Darryl Richman)]

I was just reviewing some of the previous digests and I notcied Ben
Goetter's request for information about compiling Lisp. Here's a book I
read a while ago that has a lot of good information about building machines
for executing Lisp:

        "Functional Programming - Application and Implementation" Peter
        Henderson, Prentice Hall International, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey,
        1980, ISBN 0-13-331579-7.

I suspect that a lot of the information describing Henderson's Lisp machine
could be used to describe the runtime environment for a compiler.

--Darryl Richman, INTERACTIVE Systems Corp.
...!cca!ima!ism780!darryl
The views expressed above are my opinions only.

--------