|Seed7 Release 2019-07-14 firstname.lastname@example.org (2019-07-14)|
|Date:||Sun, 14 Jul 2019 09:48:02 -0700 (PDT)|
|Injection-Info:||gal.iecc.com; posting-host="news.iecc.com:2001:470:1f07:1126:0:676f:7373:6970"; logging-data="87036"; mail-complaints-to="email@example.com"|
|Posted-Date:||16 Jul 2019 10:25:24 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20190714.tgz
The download is here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7/files
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can
be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The library tls.s7i has been improved to support elliptic curve
diffie hellman key exchange.
- The new library elliptic.s7i has been added. This library supports
elliptic curve cryptography (ECC). The library defines:
- Several named curves,
- Functions to add, double and multiply curve points.
- Functions for fast multiplication with jacobian coordinates.
- Functions to encode and decode curve points.
- Functions to sign and verify messages with the ECDSA.
- The functions emsaPkcs1V15Encoding, emsaPkcs1V15Decoding,
rsassaPkcs1V15Encrypt and rsassaPkcs1V15Decrypt have been added to
the library pkcs1.s7i.
- In x509cert.s7i the function getAlgorithmIdentifier has been improved
to accept algorithm identifiers without algorithm parameters.
- A version of the function createX509Cert, that creates a certificate
with keys for elliptic curve cryptography, has been added.
- The new library showtls.s7i had been added. This library defines
functions to show TLS messages. It can be used to debug tls.s7i.
- The library tar.s7i has been improved to accept extended headers with
meta data (PAX format). Now path and linkpath meta data is accepted.
- A new version of the function bytes() has been added to bytedata.s7i.
This function converts a bigInteger to a string of bytes with a given
- Checks for the multiplication operators * and *:= with factors of
1 and -1 have been added to chkint.sd7.
- Checks for the operator 'lpad0' have been added to chkint.sd7.
- Checks for NaN have been added to chkflt.sd7.
- In the compiler (in comp/const.s7i) the action FLT_MOD has been added
to the list of pure function actions.
- The compiler has been improved to optimize the actions FLT_REM (in
comp/flt_act.s7i) and INT_LPAD0 (in comp/int_act.s7i).
- A corner case of the multiplication operator *:= has been fixed in
the compiler (process_const_int_mult_assign() in comp/int_act.s7i).
The bug occurred in the overflow checking code, when an array element
was multiplied with *:= -1. Multiplications of normal variables and
parameters with *:= and multiplications with other factors except -1
were not affected by this bug.
- Documentation comments have been improved in cc_conf.s7i and
- In con_win.c the functions kbdKeyPressed() and kbdGetc() have been
improved to ignore mouse movement and button press events.
- The program chkccomp.c has been improved to have a more detailed
check for POW_OF_NAN_OKAY.
- In fltlib.c checks for 0.0 have been improved in flt_div() and
- In flt_rtl.c preprocessor if statements have been improved to check
for !FLOAT_NAN_COMPARISON_OKAY in fltLog(), fltLog10() fltLog2() and
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.