|Seed7 Release 2019-05-23 firstname.lastname@example.org (2019-05-23)|
|Date:||Thu, 23 May 2019 10:48:58 -0700 (PDT)|
|Injection-Info:||gal.iecc.com; posting-host="news.iecc.com:2001:470:1f07:1126:0:676f:7373:6970"; logging-data="40377"; mail-complaints-to="email@example.com"|
|Posted-Date:||23 May 2019 14:00:27 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20190523.tgz
The download is here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7/files
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can
be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- In match.c the function substitute_params() has been fixed to copy
parameters with expressions instead of calling do_create(). For
expressions do_create() just creates a reference to the expression
and this leads later to a double free of the expression. Many thanks
go to Anton Lobach, for reporting this error and for providing a test
- The library blowfish.s7i, with Blowfish cipher support, has been
- The functions column() and line() have been added to the library
- The bas7.sd7 (basic interpreter) example program has been improved.
Support for the keyword ENDIF has been added.
- The compiler (s7c.sd7) has been improved (in set_act.s7i) to optimize
the expression card(bitset(number)).
- The functions toBase and fromBaseToBigInt have been added to
encoding.s7i. This functions encode and decode bigInteger numbers
with a positional numeric system.
- Conversion functions have been added to bitsetof.s7i and bitset.s7i.
- Checks for the function card() have been added to chkset.sd7.
- Interpreter and compiler have been improved to support the actions
CON_COLUMN, CON_LINE, SET_CONV1, SET_CONV3, SET_SCONV1 and
SET_SCONV3. The support for the actions SET_CONV and SET_SCONV has
- The libraries bitsetof.s7i and bitset.s7i have been adjusted, to use
the new actions.
- In con_inf.c the function conWrite() has been improved to change the
cursor position, when the characters '\n', '\r' and '\b' are written.
- In con_win.c the function conCursor() has been improved, to hide the
cursor, when it is called with FALSE. The function conOpen() has been
changed, to set the cursor position to (1, 1) and to hide the cursor.
- The functions conColumn() and conLine() have been added to con_rtl.c,
con_inf.c, con_win.c, con_wat.c and con_emc.c.
- In set_rtl.c the functions setIConv() and setSConv() have been
improved. Now setIConv() raises RANGE_ERROR for negative numbers and
setSConv() raises RANGE_ERROR, when a negative integer would be
- Documentation has been improved in console.s7i, string.s7i,
- The debug trace mechanism in analyze.c and dcllib.c has been
- A call of dlerror() has been added in dll_unx.c.
- In traceutl.c the function prot_list_limited() has been introduced.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.