|Seed7 Release 2018-08-21 firstname.lastname@example.org (2018-08-21)|
|Date:||Tue, 21 Aug 2018 12:54:29 -0700 (PDT)|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20180821.tgz
The download is here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7/files
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can
be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- In fil_dos.c in the function setupFiles the handling of ctrl-c has
been improved such that ctrl-c is sent immediate (without the need to
press return afterwards). Additionally redirected stdin, stdout and
stderr files are switched to binary mode now.
- In the compiler (in comp/const.s7i) the actions BIN_XOR, ENU_ICONV2,
ENU_ORD2, INT_ICONV1 and INT_ICONV3 have been added to the list of
- The batch files bin/call_gcc.bat and bin/call_ar.bat have been
improved to set environment variables with the command 'set'. This
is necessary to execute them successfully under Wine.
- The description of log, log10 and log2 in the manual has been
- In flt_rtl.c the functions fltLog, fltLog10 and fltLog2 have been
added. This functions are based on the original functions log(),
log10() and log2() and work according to IEEE 754.
- The configuration values LOG_FUNCTION_OKAY, LOG10_FUNCTION_OKAY and
LOG2_FUNCTION_OKAY have been added to cc_conf.s7i.
- The configuration value HAS_LOG2 has been removed from cc_conf.s7i.
- The compiler (s7c) has been improved to use the functions fltLog,
fltLog10 and fltLog2.
- In comp/inline.s7i the functions push_inline_func_param,
pop_inline_func_param, push_inline_proc_param and
pop_inline_proc_param have been improved to support inline functions
with 'attr' parameters.
- The example program diff7.sd7 has been improved.
- Documentation comments have been improved in math.s7i and tar.s7i.
- In chkflt.sd7 the tests for the operators 'parse' and 'sci' and for
the function str() have been improved.
- The program chkccomp.c has been improved to define the macros
POW_OF_NEGATIVE_OKAY, LOG_OF_NAN_OKAY, LOG_OF_ZERO_OKAY,
LOG_OF_NEGATIVE_OKAY, LOG10_OF_NAN_OKAY, LOG10_OF_ZERO_OKAY,
LOG10_OF_NEGATIVE_OKAY, LOG2_OF_NAN_OKAY, LOG2_OF_ZERO_OKAY,
LOG2_OF_NEGATIVE_OKAY, MEMCMP_RETURNS_SIGNUM and
- In chkccomp.c the function determineFseekFunctions has been improved
to make tests that actually use fseek() and ftell().
- Calls of logFunction have been added in cmd_rtl.c, str_rtl.c,
strlib.c and striutl.c.
- In bstlib.c the function bst_cmp() has been improved to be based on
- The functions strCompare(), str_cmp() and bstCmp() have been
improved to use different code depending on MEMCMP_RETURNS_SIGNUM
- In s7c.sd7 the function canTakeAddress has been improved to return
FALSE for a CONSTENUMOBJECT.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.