|Seed7 Release 2017-09-15 firstname.lastname@example.org (2017-09-25)|
|Date:||Mon, 25 Sep 2017 02:41:46 -0400 (EDT)|
|Injection-Info:||gal.iecc.com; posting-host="news.iecc.com:2001:470:1f07:1126:0:676f:7373:6970"; logging-data="52606"; mail-complaints-to="email@example.com"|
|Posted-Date:||25 Sep 2017 02:41:46 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20170915.tgz
The download is here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7/files
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can
be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The example program klondike.sd7 has been added. Klondike is a
- The example program sydir7.sd7 has been improved to use fewer calls
- In flt_rtl.c the function fltCmp has been improved to work correct,
when NAN_COMPARISON_OKAY is FALSE.
- Checks in chkbig.sd7 for div, rem, divRem, mdiv and mod have been
structured into more areas.
- The reference counting of window objects in drwlib.c and drw_rtl.c
has been improved. When the usage_count has been initialized with
zero the window will not be freed by reference counting. This is
used by the empty window.
- In drw_win.c and drw_x11.c the function drwEmpty has been changed
to create an empty window that is not freed by reference counting.
- The compiler s7c.sd7 has been improved to use drwCreate, when a new
window value is created.
- In read_me.txt the description of macros defined in version.h has
- In stat_win.c the function wstati64Ext has been improved, to use
fewer calls of GetFileAttributesExW() and _wstati64().
- In cc_conf.s7i the description of the configuration value
NAN_COMPARISON_OKAY has been improved.
- In duration.s7i several parameter names have been changed.
- The test for NAN_COMPARISON_OKAY in chkccomp.c has been improved.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.