|Seed7 Release 2017-05-30 email@example.com (2017-06-05)|
|Date:||Mon, 5 Jun 2017 01:46:22 -0400 (EDT)|
|Injection-Info:||miucha.iecc.com; posting-host="news.iecc.com:2001:470:1f07:1126:0:676f:7373:6970"; logging-data="10605"; mail-complaints-to="firstname.lastname@example.org"|
|Posted-Date:||05 Jun 2017 01:46:22 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20170530.tgz
The download is here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7/files
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can
be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The example program db7.sd7 has been added. Db7 is a Database
inspector with browser interface.
- In array.s7i the function insert has been improved to insert an
array of elements.
- In browser.s7i the function close has been improved to ignore an
error when the browser has already closed the socket.
- In browser.s7i the new function display (with the browser as first
argument) has been introduced. The old function (with the browser
as second argument) is deprecated and will be removed in a future
- In cgidialog.s7i the parameters of the function dialogTable have
been improved. Now the column headers can be specified and a two
dimensional array of strings can be used to specify the content.
- The compiler has been improved to use the function bigAbsTemp to
optimize bigInteger expressions.
- Checks that test if the function abs works correct have been added
- The picture on_off_pic has been added to pic16.s7i and pic32.s7i.
- Tests for the function abs have been added to chk_all.sd7.
- The program ide7.sd7 has been improved to use the new version of
the function display.
- The function bigAbsTemp has been added to big_rtl.c and big_gmp.c.
- In big_gmp.c errors in bigFromUInt64 and bigLowerBits64 have been
- The makefiles have been improved to avoid unnecessary includes
and defines in chkccomp.h.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.