|Seed7 Release 2015-12-16 email@example.com (2015-12-16)|
|Date:||Wed, 16 Dec 2015 14:14:27 -0800 (PST)|
|Injection-Info:||miucha.iecc.com; posting-host="news.iecc.com:2001:470:1f07:1126:0:676f:7373:6970"; logging-data="81174"; mail-complaints-to="firstname.lastname@example.org"|
|Posted-Date:||16 Dec 2015 20:33:29 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20151216.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- A compiler bug, triggered with a nested function and an array
parameter, has been fixed. Many thanks go to "rfnbs" for providing
an excellent bug report. The bug was fixed by changing the type of
the global variable 'prog' and by saving and restoring the 'prog'
variable in the functions get_create_call_obj and
- The functions toAscii85 and fromAscii85 have been added to the
- Definitions of for-each-loops, which have an until condition and
loop over the characters of a string, have been added to the
- The function gzcompress has been added to the library gzip.s7i.
- The type of the global variable 'prog' has been changed from
progRecord to progType (pointer to progRecord).
- Changes have been done in analyze.c, atom.c, blockutl.c, dcllib.c,
doany.c, entutl.c, error.c, exec.c, expr.c, findid.c, findid.h,
match.c, name.c, parser.c, prclib.c, prg_comp.c, prglib.c,
reflib.c, runerr.c, s7.c, sctlib.c, syntax.c, syvarutl.c,
syvarutl.h, traceutl.c and type.c to reflect that the type of the
variable 'prog' changed from struct to pointer to struct.
- The functions get_create_call_obj and get_destroy_call_obj in
executl.c have been changed to save, set and restore the variable
- In chkccomp.c all functions, which have a name starting with
'detemine', have been renamed such that the name starts with
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.