|Seed7 Release 2015-11-29 firstname.lastname@example.org (2015-12-04)|
|Date:||Fri, 4 Dec 2015 22:34:31 -0500 (EST)|
|Injection-Info:||miucha.iecc.com; posting-host="news.iecc.com:2001:470:1f07:1126:0:676f:7373:6970"; logging-data="70876"; mail-complaints-to="email@example.com"|
|Posted-Date:||04 Dec 2015 22:34:30 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20151129.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The library bitdata.s7i, which provides functions to read and
write bits to and from strings, has been added.
- The libraries deflate.s7i and inflate.s7i have been changed to use
functions from bitdata.s7i.
- The undocumented function reverseBits has been moved from
deflate.s7i to bitdata.s7i. The meaning of the two parameters has
- The constant array reverseBits has been added to bitdata.s7i.
All calls of the function reverseBits have been removed.
- Calls of the function reverseBits in deflate.s7i have been
replaced by usages of the array reverseBits.
- In inflate.s7i two loops have been replaced by usages of the array
- The library lzw.s7i, which provides support for Lempel-Ziv-Welch
compression and decompression, has been added.
- The function gzuncompress has been added to gzip.s7i. This
function decompresses a string that was compressed with zlib
- The function literal(in char: ch) in seed7_05.s7i has been changed
to write character literals with the new numeric escape sequence.
- In the function detemineOdbcDefines (file chkccomp.c) the test
program, that verifies the linker option for the static lib, has
been improved to work correctly under Windows.
- Definitions for SQLGetData() have been added to db_odbc.h and
- Support to read a CLOB (Character large object) from an ODBC
database has been added to sql_odbc.c.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.