|Seed7 Release 2015-10-11 firstname.lastname@example.org (2015-10-14)|
|Re: Seed7 Release 2015-10-11 email@example.com (2015-10-14)|
|Date:||Wed, 14 Oct 2015 07:35:05 -0400 (EDT)|
|Posted-Date:||14 Oct 2015 07:35:05 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20151011.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- Errors in the bigInteger operators +:= and -:= have been fixed.
This errors were triggered with expressions like A +:= A; when the
value of A has a value in a specific range. Thanks go to Fausto C.
for reporting this problem.
- The example program ide7.sd7 has been improved to start programs
as process and to allow their termination.
- The chapter about errors in the manual has been improved.
- The picture terminate_pic has been added to pic16.s7i and
- Checks for +:=, -:= and *:= have been added to chkbig.sd7.
- Documentation comments have been added to aes.s7i, arc4.s7i,
bin32.s7i, bin64.s7i, complex.s7i, des.s7i and tdes.s7i.
- Errors in the functions bigAddAssign and bigSbtrAssign have been
fixed. Now the check for a negative delta is done before the
variable is changed. This fixes the errors with A +:= A; and
A -:= A; .
- The makefile mk_mingc.mak has been improved such that it can be
called without the parameters S7_LIB_DIR and SEED7_LIBRARY.
- The program chkccomp.c has been improved to check if pow() works
correct when the exponent is the maximum odd value that fits in
a float respectively double.
- A buffer in a test program used by chkccomp.c has been enlarged
to avoid a possible buffer overflow.
- Calls of logFunction have been added to big_gmp.c, big_rtl.c and
- The definition of CATCH_SIGNALS has been removed from the
makefiles. Now signal handlers are used when one of the functions
sigaction() and signal() is available.
- The function socAddressCStri() has been added to soc_rtl.c. Now
this function is used instead of bstriAsUnquotedCStri(), to write
addresses in log functions.
- The function printParameters() has been added to pcs_unx.c and
pcs_win.c. In log functions this function is now used to print
- The unused functions bin_add and bin_add_assign have been removed
from bin64.s7i, binlib.c, binlib.h and primitiv.c.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.