Re: Advice on C libraries

arnold@skeeve.com (Aharon Robbins)
Thu, 8 Oct 2015 06:11:15 +0000 (UTC)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Advice on C libraries johnl@iecc.com (John R. Levine) (2015-10-07)
Re: Advice on C libraries arnold@skeeve.com (2015-10-08)
Re: Advice on C libraries gneuner2@comcast.net (George Neuner) (2015-10-09)
Re: Advice on C libraries lpsantil@gmail.com (lpsantil@gmail.com) (2015-11-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: arnold@skeeve.com (Aharon Robbins)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 06:11:15 +0000 (UTC)
Posted-Date: 09 Oct 2015 21:12:08 EDT

The Google / Android "bionic" C library may be of interest as well.

The various *BSDs all have reasonable C libraries (POSIX compliant etc.)

If you're not targeting Linux specifically, then avoiding GLIBC probably
is a good idea.

My two cents.

Arnold

--
Aharon (Arnold) Robbins arnold AT skeeve DOT com