|Seed7 Release 2015-09-27 email@example.com (2015-09-27)|
|Date:||Sun, 27 Sep 2015 14:36:54 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||27 Sep 2015 20:12:54 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20150927.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The library cgidialog.s7i, which provides dialogs that are shown
with a web browser, has been added.
- The example program ide7.sd7 has been added. This program is a
cgi dialog demo program.
- The library browser.s7i, which opens a web browser and provides a
connection to it, has been added.
- The chapter about types in the manual has been improved.
- The compiler has been improved to create code for the action
FLT_DIV_ASSIGN in a way that works with icc (icc has problems
when */ precedes /= ).
- The program chkccomp.c has been improved to write definitions of
OVERFLOW_SIGNAL and PRINTF_SUPPORTS_VARIABLE_FORMATS.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.