Old Compiler book - Compiler techniques, circa 1972

Ed Davis <ed_davis2@yahoo.com>
Thu, 6 Aug 2015 12:33:45 +0000 (UTC)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Old Compiler book - Compiler techniques, circa 1972 ed_davis2@yahoo.com (Ed Davis) (2015-08-06)
Re: Old Compiler book - Compiler techniques, circa 1972 rpw3@rpw3.org (2015-08-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Ed Davis <ed_davis2@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 12:33:45 +0000 (UTC)
Posted-Date: 06 Aug 2015 12:10:31 EDT

I was doing a book search, and ran across this:
Compiler techniques, by Bary W. Pollack, 1972.

However, I have not been able to find a description of this book.
Since it is pretty old, I'm curious about the state of Compiler writing
in 1972. Can anyone supply some information regarding this book?

Thanks!
[Never heard of it. But you can buy a used copy for $4 on Amazon
so why not just get one and see if it's any good? -John]