|Seed7 Release 2015-08-02 email@example.com (2015-08-03)|
|Date:||Mon, 3 Aug 2015 22:30:24 -0700 (PDT)|
|Injection-Date:||Tue, 04 Aug 2015 05:30:24 +0000|
|Posted-Date:||04 Aug 2015 01:36:13 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20150802.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- An explanation, how Seed7 programs can be debugged with Eclipse,
has been added to the FAQ.
- Checks for the operators << and >> have been added to chkbig.sd7.
- Checks for string comparisons ( < <= > >= ) and the operator
'mult' have been added to chkstr.sd7.
- The functions bigLShift, bigLShiftAssign, bigRShift and
bigRShiftAssign in big_gmp.c and big_rtl.c have been improved to
avoid a signed integer overflow, when the shift count is the most
- The compiler has been improved to optimize code for bigInteger
shifts and compares.
- The compiler has been improved to create inline code for some
string comparisons ( < <= > >= ) and the operator 'mult'.
- In int_rtl.c the function intLpad0 has been improved to avoid a
signed integer overflow when the number is the most negative
- In numlit.c the functions decimalValue, basedValue, readBigBased,
basedInteger, intExponent and lit_number have been changed to
work with unsigned integers.
- Calls of logFunction have been added to atom.c, doany.c,
entutl.c, exec.c, executl.c, expr.c, findid.c, libpath.c, name.c,
object.c, parser.c, syntax.c, token.c and type.c.
- The type of digit_value elements has been changed to uintType.
- The function drwImage in drw_win.c has been improved to avoid
a multiplication in the inner loop.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.