|Seed7 Release 2015-07-20 email@example.com (2015-08-02)|
|Date:||Sun, 2 Aug 2015 00:12:22 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||02 Aug 2015 12:31:56 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20150720.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The chapter about errors in the manual has been improved.
- In seed7_05.s7i parameter declarations without parameter name
(which use the keyword 'param') have been changed to parameter
declarations with parameter name.
- The compare functions in rational.s7i and bigrat.s7i have been
- The compiler has been improved to use inline code for the integer
- Checks for the compare function have been added to chkint.sd7.
- Checks for hash tables with bigInteger, rational and bigRational
keys have been added to chkhsh.sd7.
- Calls of logError have been added to pcs_unx.c, pcs_win.c,
- Calls of logFunction have been added to big_rtl.c, blockutl.c,
drw_win.c, flistutl.c, gkb_win.c, gkb_x11.c, heaputl.c, hshlib.c,
identutl.c, infile.c, listutl.c, pcs_unx.c, pcs_win.c, ref_data.c,
tim_dos.c, tim_unx.c, tim_win.c, trm_inf.c, typ_data.c, typeutl.c
- In cc_conf.s7i, flt_act.s7i, cmd_rtl.c and common.h the
configuration value MAX_INTEGER_IN_FLOATTYPE has been renamed to
- Documentation comments have been added to string.s7i, strlib.c and
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.