|Seed7 Release 2015-07-05 firstname.lastname@example.org (2015-07-06)|
|Date:||Mon, 6 Jul 2015 10:53:45 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||06 Jul 2015 16:09:20 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20150705.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The chapters describing statements and object orientation in the
manual have been improved.
- The library tls.s7i has been improved to use explicit
initialisation vectors (IVs) for block ciphers, when the TLS
version is 1.1 or higher.
- The library tls.s7i has been improved to avoid raising exceptions,
when the handshake fails.
- The list of supported ciphers in tls.s7i has been changed.
- The functions round and trunc in float.s7i have been improved to
raise RANGE_ERROR, when the float value cannot be represented as
- The function log2 has been added to the library math.s7i.
- Checks for the functions str, round, trunc and log2 and for the
power operator (**) have been added to chkflt.sd7.
- The comanche webserver has been improved to continue without
exception, when the client closes the socket.
- The comanche webserver now accepts parameters with drive letters.
- The program chkccomp.c has been improved to write definitions of
HAS_LOG2, HAS_CBRT, HAS_EXP, HAS_EXP2, HAS_EXP10,
POW_OF_NAN_OKAY, POW_OF_ZERO_OKAY, POW_OF_ONE_OKAY,
POW_EXP_NAN_OKAY and POW_EXP_MINUS_INFINITY_OKAY.
- The configuration values HAS_LOG2 and HAS_CBRT have been added to
- In config.h the configuration macros DO_HEAPSIZE_COMPUTATION,
DO_HEAP_STATISTIC, DO_HEAP_CHECK and CHECK_INT_OVERFLOW have been
changed to have a value of 0 or 1.
- Documentation comments have been improved in cc_conf.s7i,
float.s7i, fltlib.c, str_rtl.c and ut8_rtl.c.
- Calls of logFunction and logError have been added to actutl.c,
fltlib.c, literal.c, sql_rtl.c, striutl.c and ut8_rtl.c.
- The macros 'likely' and 'unlikely' have been added to functions in
arr_rtl.c, int_rtl.c, ref_data.c, rfl_data.c, set_rtl.c, sql_my.c,
sql_rtl.c and strlib.c.
- The definition of ERROR_INFORMATION in soc_rtl.h has been changed
to contain the name of the error variable. Usages of this macro in
pol_sel.c, pol_unx.c and soc_rtl.c have been adjusted.
- The performance of filGets for large files has been improved by
2% (measured with gcc and Valgrind).
- In various Seed7 libraries (*.s7i) parameter declarations without
parameter name (which use the keyword 'param') have been changed
to parameter declarations with parameter name.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.