|Seed7 Release 2015-05-17 email@example.com (2015-05-17)|
|Date:||Sun, 17 May 2015 07:43:12 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||19 May 2015 23:35:04 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20150517.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- Error messages in cli_cmds.s7i have been improved.
- The function getHttp with a httpLocation parameter has been added
- The structure httpRequest in httpserv.s7i has been improved to
contain a field for the header.
- Documentation comments have been added to the functions
getAttrValue, getAttributes, getSubNodes and getContent in
- The function readXml with a string parameter has been added to
- The comanche webserver has been improved to respond with 405
(Method Not Allowed), when the request method is unknown.
- The check for phaser energy in startrek.sd7 has been improved.
- The function fltSci in flt_rtl.c has been improved to check for
- Declarations of sqlite3_db_handle() and sqlite3_errmsg() have been
added to db_lite.h and sql_lite.c.
- The functions assertCompAndLnk and assertCompAndLnkWithOptions
have been added to chkccomp.c.
- The function numericProperties in chkccomp.c has been improved
to determine more values from test programs.
- The makefiles have been changed to define the linker options for
libraries before chkccomp is executed.
- The macro safe_fileno has been added to os_decls.h. This macro
is used in logging functions to avoid a segmentation violation,
when a FILE is NULL.
- Calls of logFunction and logError have been added to big_gmp.c,
big_rtl.c, drw_rtl.c, drw_win.c, drw_x11.c, fil_rtl.c, flt_rtl.c,
gkb_win.c, gkb_x11.c, int_rtl.c, prg_comp.c, str_rtl.c and
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.