|Seed7 Release 2015-04-05 email@example.com (2015-04-05)|
|Date:||Sun, 5 Apr 2015 04:04:07 -0700 (PDT)|
|Injection-Date:||Sun, 05 Apr 2015 11:04:07 +0000|
|Posted-Date:||05 Apr 2015 11:40:36 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20150405.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- A cache for client sessions has been added to tls.s7i. This allows
that a TLS connection can be resumed (without a new negotiation of
the security parameters).
- The comanche webserver has been improved to keep connections open
for 15 seconds.
- The functions compare and hashCode for the type socketAddress have
been added to sockbase.s7i.
- A new variant of openServerTls, with a certAndKey parameter, has
been added to tls.s7i.
- The functions validityType, createX509Cert, certAndKey and
selfSignedX509Cert have been added to x509cert.s7i.
- The constant stdRsaKeyPair has been added to pkcs1.s7i.
- The functions localAddress, peerAddress and ord have been added to
- In duration.s7i the functions YEARS, MONTHS, DAYS, HOURS, MINUTES,
SECONDS and MICRO_SECONDS have been improved to normalize the
- The functions sendGet (gethttp.s7i) and sendHttpResponse
(comanche.sd7) have been change to send the request/response with
one write statement.
- The library tls.s7i has been improved to accept client-hello and
server-hello messages with extensions.
- The functions openTlsSocket and openServerTls (in tls.s7i) have
been improved to avoid exceptions, when an alert message is
received or a socket is closed.
- In tls.s7i the function write has been changed to send long strings
with several messages.
- Tests for the operators parse and radix and for the function
bigInteger have been added to chkbig.sd7.
- The functions openHttpSession, closeHttpSession, processHttpRequest
and cleanSessions have been added to comanche.sd7.
- Trace output and verbose exceptions have been added to various
functions in big_rtl.c, soc_rtl.c, int_rtl.c and str_rtl.c.
- The functions striAsUnquotedCStri and bstriAsUnquotedCStri have
been added to striutl.c.
- In traceutl.c the functions prot_stri_unquoted and prot_bstri have
been changed to use striAsUnquotedCStri and bstriAsUnquotedCStri
- Interpreter and compiler have been improved to support the actions
SOC_GET_LOCAL_ADDR, SOC_GET_PEER_ADDR and SOC_ORD (SOC_GET_ADDR has
been renamed to SOC_GET_LOCAL_ADDR).
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.