|Seed7 Release 2015-02-16 firstname.lastname@example.org (2015-02-16)|
|Date:||Mon, 16 Feb 2015 15:13:10 -0800 (PST)|
|Posted-Date:||16 Feb 2015 18:29:47 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20150216.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The functions isLetter and width have been added to the library
char.s7i. Compiler and interpreter have been changed to support
this functions. Thanks go to Arkady Kuleshov for providing a patch.
- The library unionfnd.s7i and the program percolation.sd7 have been
added. Thanks go to Arkady Kuleshov for providing them.
- The makefile mk_icc.mak has been added. This makefile supports
compiling with the icc C compiler.
- The library bin64.s7i, a 64-bit binary value support library, has
- The functions fourBytesLeToBin32, fourBytesBeToBin32,
bin32AsFourBytesLe and bin32AsFourBytesBe have been added to
- The functions bigAsEightBytesLe and bigAsEightBytesBe have been
added to bytedata.s7i
- Interpreter and compiler have been improved to support the actions
BIN_STR, BIN_radix, BIN_RADIX, BIN_AND, BIN_OR, BIN_XOR,
BIN_LSHIFT, BIN_RSHIFT, BIN_LSHIFT_ASSIGN, BIN_RSHIFT_ASSIGN,
BIN_AND_ASSIGN, BIN_OR_ASSIGN, BIN_XOR_ASSIGN, CHR_IS_LETTER and
- The support for the actions INT_AND, INT_AND_ASSIGN, INT_OR,
INT_OR_ASSIGN, INT_ULSHIFT, INT_ULSHIFT_ASSIGN, INT_URSHIFT,
INT_URSHIFT_ASSIGN, INT_XOR and INT_XOR_ASSIGN has been removed
from interpreter and compiler.
- The compiler library comp/bin_act.s7i has been added.
- The functions isConstantCall and isPureFunction in comp/const.s7i
have been improved.
- The functions uintRadix, uintRadixPow2 and uintStr have been added
- The function bld_binary_temp has been added to objutl.c.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.