|Seed7 Release 2015-01-04 firstname.lastname@example.org (2015-01-04)|
|Date:||Sun, 4 Jan 2015 22:35:47 -0800 (PST)|
|Posted-Date:||05 Jan 2015 18:28:15 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20150104.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- In sql_post.c the function swap64 has been renamed to swapUInt64.
Thanks go to Brian Callahan for reporting that OpenBSD already has
a function called swap64().
- The library aes.s7i with AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) cipher
support has been added.
- The library tls.s7i has been improved to allow encoding with AES.
- The functions fileType and fileTypeSL have been added to ftp.s7i.
- The handling of the command ls -l in the program ftp7.sd7 has been
improved to write the file type.
- The compilation of the action ARR_IDX in the compiler (file
arr_act.s7i) has been improved.
- In des.s7i and tdes.s7i all occurances of subkey have been renamed
- In sql_lite.c, sql_my.c, sql_oci.c, sql_odbc.c and sql_post.c the
function setupFuncTable has been changed to use count.sql_func
(defined in heaputl.h).
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.