|Seed7 Release 2014-12-07 email@example.com (2014-12-08)|
|Re: Seed7 Release 2014-12-07 firstname.lastname@example.org (2014-12-11)|
|Date:||Thu, 11 Dec 2014 00:50:25 -0800 (PST)|
|Injection-Date:||Thu, 11 Dec 2014 08:50:25 +0000|
|Keywords:||available, OOP, errors|
|Posted-Date:||12 Dec 2014 00:25:14 EST|
On Tue, 2014-12-09 23:39:21 UTC+1 mertes...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20141207.tgz In the
> Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
> declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
> templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
> when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
> more obvious.
Seed7 version 2014-12-07 has some issues with building under Windows.
This has to do with database drivers and initialization values in
makefiles. To fix that I released version 2014-12-10:
- The database drivers sql_lite.c, sql_my.c, sql_oci.c, sql_odbc.c
and sql_post.c have been improved to select a shared library / DLL
from a list of candidates.
- The program chkccomp.c has been improved to configure database
drivers with a list of shared libraries / DLLs.
- The makefiles mk_bcc32.mak, mk_bccv5.mak, mk_msvc.mak, mk_msys.mak,
mk_mingc.mak, mk_mingw.mak and mk_nmake.mak have been improved to
write definitions of the C macros MYSQL_DLL, SQLITE_DLL and
POSTGRESQL_DLL to the file chkccomp.h.
- The chapters about integer, rational and exceptions in the manual
have been improved.
- In bigint.s7i the performance of the binomial coefficient operator
(infix operator symbol: ! ) has been improved by 17% (measured with
gcc and valgrind).
- The optimization of constant expessions in the compiler has been
- The program esc2qte.c has been added. This program searches for
backslash escaped spaces and quotes the string instead. It is used
by mk_nmake.mak to process the file depend.
- Documentation comments in integer.s7i have been improved.
- The recognition of integer formats in chkccomp.c has been improved
(the test programs now include <string.h>).
- The makefiles mk_msys.mak and mk_nmake.mak have been improved to
use wrdepend.exe to determine the dependencies.
- The program wrdepend.c has been changed to include config.h (this
way the macro MAP_ABSOLUTE_PATH_TO_DRIVE_LETTERS is available).
- A cast has been added to sudo.c.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.