|Seed7 Release 2014-11-16 email@example.com (2014-11-19)|
|Date:||Wed, 19 Nov 2014 00:12:15 -0500 (EST)|
|Posted-Date:||19 Nov 2014 00:12:15 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20141116.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The type process has been added to the library process.s7i. The
type process is used to manage child processes.
- The functions compare, hashCode, str, exitValue isAlive,
startProcess, kill and waitFor have been added to process.s7i.
- Support for the actions CMD_PIPE2, CMD_PTY and CMD_START_PROCESS
has been removed from interpreter and compiler.
- Support for the actions PCS_CMP, PCS_CPY, PCS_EQ, PCS_EXIT_VALUE,
PCS_HASHCODE, PCS_IS_ALIVE, PCS_KILL, PCS_NE, PCS_PIPE, PCS_PTY,
PCS_START, PCS_STR, PCS_VALUE and PCS_WAIT_FOR has been added to
interpreter and compiler.
- The files pcs_rtl.c, pcs_rtl.h, pcs_unx.c, pcs_win.c, pcs_drv.h,
pcslib.c, pcslib.h and pcs_act.s7i have been added.
- The functions freeArgVector, genArgVector have been moved from
cmd_unx.c to pcs_unx.c.
- The function prepareCommandLine has been moved from cmd_win.c to
- The makefiles have been improved to consider the files necessary
for process support.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.