|Seed7 Release 2014-10-05 firstname.lastname@example.org (2014-10-05)|
|Date:||Sun, 5 Oct 2014 12:57:18 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||07 Oct 2014 14:40:39 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20141005.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The example program sql7.sd7 has been improved to write help
information, when it is called with the option -? .
- The configuration program chkccomp.c has been improved to accept
the #define macros MYSQL_INCLUDE_OPTIONS, SQLITE_INCLUDE_OPTIONS,
OCI_INCLUDE_OPTIONS, MYSQL_LIBRARY_PATH, SQLITE_LIBRARY_PATH,
POSTGRESQL_LIBRARY_PATH, ODBC_LIBRARY_PATH and OCI_LIBRARY_PATH.
- The makefile mk_freebsd.mk has been improved to allow database
connections under FreeBSD.
- The makefils mk_mingw.mak, mk_msvc.mak, mk_bcc32.mak and
mk_bccv5.mak have been improved to support the SQLite database.
- The database driver sql_ite.c has been improved such that it can
also work with a DLL that is loaded at runtime.
- Tracing statements have been added to drw_x11.c.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.