|Seed7 Release 2013-06-02 email@example.com (2013-06-02)|
|Date:||Sun, 2 Jun 2013 13:43:35 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||05 Jun 2013 11:20:38 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20130602.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The implementation of the type integer has been changed to use a
- Documentation comments have been added to bigint.s7i, integer.s7i,
string.s7i, arr_rtl.c, big_gmp.c, biglib.c, big_rtl.c, flt_rtl.c,
intlib.c, int_rtl.c, set_rtl.c and str_rtl.c.
- The new library bin32.s7i, which defines bit operations for 32-bit
values, has been added.
- The new library crc32.s7i, which supports the CRC-32 cyclic
redundancy check, has been added.
- The new library deflate.s7i, which supports the deflate compression
algorithm, has been added.
- The library binary.s7i has been renamed to bytedata.s7i. The
functions get_asciiz, get_uint16_le, get_uint32_le, get_uint16_be
and get_uint32_be have been renamed to getAsciiz, getUInt16Le,
getUInt32Le, getUInt16Be and getUInt32Be respectively. Definitions
of the functions int16AsTwoBytesLe, int32AsFourBytesLe,
int16AsTwoBytesBe and int32AsFourBytesBe have been added.
- The functions getBitLe, getBitsLe, getNonCompressedBlock,
getLiteralOrLength, getDistance, decodeLength, decodeDistance,
decodeFixedHuffmanCodes, getHuffmanValue, computeConversionTable,
decodeDynamicHuffmanCodes, processCompressedBlock and inflate have
been moved from gzip.s7i to the new library inflate.s7i.
- The functions gzip, openGzipFile, close and write have been added
to the library gzip.s7i.
- The functions 'name' and 'path' have been added to the library
- The function openStrifile has been added to strifile.s7i.
- The library tar.s7i and the example program tar7.sd7 have been
improved to allow the creation of compressed archives.
- The compiler has been improved to support the actions BIG_CONV,
BIN_AND, BIN_OR, BIN_XOR, INT_AND, INT_OR, INT_XOR, INT_URSHIFT,
INT_URSHIFT_ASSIGN, PRG_OWN_NAME and PRG_OWN_PATH.
- Optional checks for integer shift operations have been added to
- The function bigFromInt64 and bigToInt64 in big_gmp.c have been
- Several functions in big_gmp.c have been improved to free temporary
values with mpz_clear().
- The function big_conv() has been added to biglib.c.
- The functions drw_image and drwRtlImage have been improved.
- The functions drwImage in drw_win.c and drw_x11.c have been
- The meaning of the actions PRG_NAME and PRG_PATH has changed. The
new actions PRG_OWN_NAME and PRG_OWN_PATH are used as replacement.
- The functions strRPos2, strRIPos2 and strRepl2 have been added to
str_rtl.c. This functions use a modified BoyerMoore string search
- Usages of the macro arraySize have been added to drwlib.c,
drw_rtl.c, libpath.c and prg_comp.c.
- The macro arrayMaxPos has been defined in common.h and used in
arrlib.c and arr_rtl.c.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.