|Compiler positions available for week ending June 10 email@example.com (2001-06-10)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending June 10 firstname.lastname@example.org (comp.compilers) (2007-06-10)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending June 10 email@example.com (comp.compilers) (2012-06-10)|
|Date:||10 Jun 2012 10:14:39 -0000|
|Posted-Date:||11 Jun 2012 02:10:31 EDT|
This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From: pinskia <email@example.com>
Subject: Senior Toolchain Engineer
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 22:55:04 -0700 (PDT)
Cavium (NASDAQ: CAVM) is a provider of highly integrated semiconductor
processors that enable intelligent networking, communications,
storage, video and security applications. Cavium offers a broad
portfolio of integrated, software compatible processors ranging in
performance from 10+ Mbps to 40Gbps that enable secure, intelligent
functionality in Enterprise, Data-Center, Broadband/Consumer and
Access and Service Provider equipment. Cavium' processors are
supported by ecosystem partners that provide operating systems, tools
and application support, hardware reference designs and other
The Octeon toolchain is looking for a bright toolchain engineer who
has experience with working on GCC, GNU binutils and GDB.
* Solid GDB and debugging tools development experience.
* Knowledge of internals of GCC, BINUTILS and GLIBC.
* Knowledge of low-level debug tools (EJTAG, Protocol analyzers,
* Knowledge of the MIPS CPU Architecture a huge plus.
* Excellent programmer in C and assembly.
* Experience with working on SMP systems with high CPU count.
* Must have effective interpersonal/teamwork/communication skills,
and demonstrate good analysis and problem-solving skills.
* Self directed, with inherent sense of urgency and
accountability; ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in
Electrical/Electronics Engineering; Master's Degree is preferred.
* Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience.
Apply online at
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.