Compiler positions available for week ending May 6

"comp.compilers" <compilers@iecc.com>
6 May 2012 10:14:38 -0000

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending May 6 compilers@iecc.com (comp.compilers) (2012-05-06)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "comp.compilers" <compilers@iecc.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 6 May 2012 10:14:38 -0000
Posted-Date: 06 May 2012 13:24:23 EDT

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to compilers@iecc.com.

-------------------------------

Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 09:54:59 -0400
From: Rae Harris <rharris@grammatech.com>
Subject: Software Engineer Positions available in Ithaca, New York

GrammaTech is seeking software engineers to become an integral part of
our research and development team. The successful candidates will be
involved in one or more of our commercial and research projects.
GrammaTech develops automatic software analysis tools, and we are
interested in both static and dynamic analysis techniques. The exact
project that a successful applicant will work on will depend on the
skills and background of the applicant.

The following are the minimum requirements for these positions:

Either:
BS in Computer Science + 3 years experience, or
MS in Computer Science + 1 year experience.
Advanced software development skills in C/C++.
We are especially interested in candidates with one or more of the
following attributes:

Knowledge of compilers, static analysis, or software security.
Proficiency with Scheme or Python.
Knowledge of x86, PowerPC or ARM machine code.
Familiarity with software and data visualization techniques.
Please note that applicants must be US citizens. Security clearance or
the ability to get clearance is a strong plus.

Resumes should be sent via E-MAIL ONLY to recruiting@grammatech.com.

*About GrammaTech: * GrammaTech is a software company located in
beautiful Ithaca, New York. We perform cutting-edge research and make
static-analysis tools that are used worldwide by start-ups, Fortune 500
companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Our
website is www.grammatech.com and we have several career openings that
you will find posted on our website.

--
Rae D. Harris