|Compiler positions available for week ending October 3 email@example.com (2004-10-04)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending October 3 firstname.lastname@example.org (comp.compilers) (2010-10-03)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending October 3 email@example.com (1999-10-04)|
|Date:||3 Oct 2010 07:59:38 -0000|
|Posted-Date:||05 Oct 2010 13:48:28 EDT|
This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From: "Welch, Susan (c)" <email@example.com>
Subject: Compiler engineer at MIPS (Subbyvale CA)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:33:02 +0000
MIPS has an opening in its Sunnyvale, California headquarters for a Senior
* research, develop and implement MIPS cores specific optimizations.
* Interact with processor architects and designers.
* manage relationship with the toolchain product team.
* provide compiler technology perspective and guidance to technical
discussions at large.
* Must posses extensive knowledge and experience in modern compiler
* modern SSA based scalar optimization.
o dead-code elimination
o loop transformation, etc.
* register allocation.
* Knowledge of MIPS architecture a plus.
* Knowledge of and experience with the GNU toolchain and with the FSF
community is highly desirable.
* Excellent C and assembler skills.
* Ability to interact with members of a diverse team HW, SW apps,
* Good communication skills, self starter, mentor others.
MSCS or equivalent
To apply for this position, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. MIPS is an equal
opportunity employer. Since the U.S. Government has not yet issued the annual
quota of H-1 visas for this fiscal year, MIPS is able to consider candidates
who need H-1 sponsorship to work in the United States. Thus, we are able to
consider candidates from anywhere in the world. A limited amount of relocation
assistance is also available. However, we will not pay fees to third-party
Senior Technical Recruiter
955 East Arques Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.