|Compiler positions available for week ending September 19 firstname.lastname@example.org (comp.compilers) (2004-09-19)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending September 19 email@example.com (comp.compilers) (2010-09-19)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending September 19 firstname.lastname@example.org (1999-09-20)|
|Date:||19 Sep 2010 07:59:39 -0000|
|Posted-Date:||19 Sep 2010 22:05:16 EDT|
This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to email@example.com.
Subject: Position Available with a leading Research & Development house in United Kingdom
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:18:51 +0100
From: "Kunal Shah" <K.Shah@vertex-solutions.co.uk>
A leading developer of innovative silicon and software intellectual
property (IP) for system-on-chip (SoC) devices targeting multimedia and
communication applications, require a design engineer to work as part of
a team responsible for developing the compilers for current and next
generation graphics hardware.
Primary responsibilities will include
* Design, implementation and maintenance of compiler and driver
software for existing and future graphics hardware
* Liaising with other company wide software and hardware teams
* Architectural and functional documentation
* Excellent C programming skills
* Familiarity with compiler architecture and algorithms - ideally
including front-end\parsing, optimisation and back-end/instruction
* Knowledge of kernel-level software development
* An appreciation of multi-threaded and/or parallel computation and
* Understanding of embedded real-time operating systems and ideally
experience in one of the Linux, WinCE and/or Symbian
* Assembly language programming
* Good problem solving skills
* Can-do attitude and willing to take ownership on assigned tasks
* Ability to understand and communicate complex ideas
* Constant endeavour for innovation and excellence
* Small office environment within campus of >300 staff, mainly engineers
* Relatively informal, non-hierarchical environment
* Expanding international business
* Many long-serving, dedicated employees
* Fast moving, commercially driven consumer electronics environment
BSc/MSc/PhD in Engineering or Computing with 2-5 years experience.
We will also consider candidate outside EU and UK.
* Involved in the design of cutting edge graphics technology.
Career Development Opportunities
Potential to progress and develop to team lead.
If interested please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vertex Solutions........Driving Innovation.
Vertex Solutions Int. Ltd.
Direct Line (UK): (+44) 1442 506 445
Mob: (+ 44) 79639 77364
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.